Wednesday 7 November 2007

Was it a real person or was it a bot with artificial intelligence?!

Today i was left wondering such a question after speaking to a live online assistant, though helpfull and occasionally slangish in its responses the other party in the conversation seemed somewhat automated... this all came about as i was looking in to a number of hosting companies for the VS online project. I have looked in to four different companies and one of them instead of giving me an offer of emailing them gave me that different method of answering my question.

only a couple of days now till the LMC time to make sure that the presentation is going to go smoothly!! But apart from that no other news... i do like the fact that this is more for myself now than anyone else... it means i can effectively write whatever!

No comments: