Monday 10 September 2007

Needing to worki on my communication skills?

Today i learnt that it is possibly better to engage my brain before i open my mouth... though i did get this message drummed in to me at primary school (the teacher i had in class 1 had a sign on his desk saying such for us to read every day). Not that i speak out of turn, i do however tend to say things a little too bluntly sometimes. Anyways i guess that its good to be opinionated so long as you dont let it take over the conversation and come across as dis interested in other points of view.

That muse aside, today i looked into the content managment system (CMS) Joomla and to how it would suit Vision Supports needs. I shall have to continue with that before Thursdays meeting so that im aware of how it works ready for my discussions with Sue, Les and Rich.

The office ssweepstake for the 20 20 ckricket was also started and my name along with the other 11 staff members involved was sealed in to an envelope with a mystery team so hopefully i have been drawn then winner. A masive £12 prize is available there.

done talking for the day i think so it shall be off home for me soon!
Tim

2 comments:

wendy said...

Don't worry about it Tim, my mouth is very rarely in tune with my brain, and look how well I have done in life!!!! See you tomorrow hopefully.

Angela said...

I also sometimes have a hard time thinking befoe speaking. I don't know you but you are the first person I found with the same eye condition.