Thursday 14 June 2007

CAST blog ∏

hello... yes im back, its me... tim! here with another blog about my daily doings!

So today i finished off a gant chart of the first few months of the projectand other such administrative tasks. More interestingly though i also watched some short video podcasts from apple regarding their assistive software and how it has helped a few people with their day to day lives! Looking forward to getting my macbook now which incidently i think will help me with my audio blogging that is to comence along side this written form for those interested! Im thinking now that i am ready for next week and the move back to the charity office in Chesteralthugh i will miss the jumbo screen here. So yes this will be my last blog from CAST for a while...

the weekend holds some camping in the rain for me by the looks of things as a side fun note to this blog

Ok that will do for now

Tim

No comments: