Friday 29 June 2007

Appologies for a week of madness

hello again,
i have to appologise for what has been a week of madness causing me to forget to post my blog everyday... once moved and the internet is set up in my new flat i should be more efficent.

So yesterday i chanced upon the hive of good ideas that is the rest of the enterprise team, these then got passd on to Les at the uni who was impressed and we have some good ideas ready to run with after my month off in July. This actually brings me on to a IMPORTANT point, PLEASE PLASE PLEASE can anyone who has any suggestions for ideas to run with or any daily problems that they feel need addressing could they send them in as coments so we can look at them in a similar way.

Sunday i start my managment course on the Wirral so hopefully that is going to be good and informative, i mgiht even come back from it as a real motivational speaker which would be amusing.

Hopefully readers of this should go up now as i have advertised it on the public folders in vision support now. lets see if it does ay!

and for those who are interested as a final note, tonight is my last night as a resident of bangor Gwyneedd, as from Satruday i shall be lving and working In Chester Cheshire!

T.

2 comments:

Sue Stacey said...

Hi Tim: have a great time on your Course next week. All at Ropeworks will miss you AND your "daily question"

wendy said...

Welome to England!! I wont miss your questions cos I have to think about them and that is not in my job description!! Ha ha