Wednesday 22 August 2007

Induction to VST

Today i spent an hour or so being shown around VST and meeting some of the staff members in there. It was in my opinion very interesting to see what they did and helped me apreciate the size of the comercial arm (which i hadn't previously really understood). I got a chance to speak to the former KTP associate in their organisation and got to see hwo he worked and what he felt was important in getting a successful project (something which i guess is pretty usefull as he recieved a highup award for his project).

The afternoon was spent in a enterprise team meeting and was good for us to feed back as a team our opinions and concerns. From that meeting i think i can start to look forward to what will be required in terms of presentations). I have to say i think Steve is very funny in those meetings he really does make me laugh!!

Anyways hopefully should be seeing Les tomorrow and if i do he could well be bringing me up the projector i ordered out of the equipment budget!! So looking forward to that!

see you tomorrow
Tim

No comments: