Friday 17 August 2007

Personally developing myself (or at least deciding how to)

Hello hello

How be? i hear you ask...

At the end of the week i am good, today i have been writting my personal development plan and attempting to answer what i consider to be a difficult queston currently of "where do i see myself in 5 to 7 years time?"

I decided on the two preconfrence workshops i will attend in OCtober as well today, the first being a half day on web 2.0 and screen readers the second being on the transition of web 1.0 to web 2.0 so hopefully they provide me with some usefull information and advice on how we can try to get the website and web portal working in a fully accessible but fully advanced way. Rich today also sent me what seems like an interesting book on website accessiblity so again hopefully that will help me with my future work.

I also decided to try and organise myself properly today as i was starting to get a bit messy and slack with my papers and sloppy with when i had things on... lets see how long that lasts!

Monday i am going to work from home and look at short cuts and how they are used to navigate the computer wihout the use of a mouse, following the IT lesson the other day i feel its a very impressive skill as there are so many to remember!

Think thats enough for now
Tim

1 comment:

Sue Stacey said...

Good positive week Tim! Hope you have a good weekend and dont forget to wave at Shenfield for me!
Sue