Thursday 9 August 2007

Monthly meeting 1

Today was the day of my first monthly meeting with my supervisors fromthe charity and the uni (Sue and Les resctively). I think that the meeting went well with agenda items i had collated being discussed nicely. I look forward to most of the meetings following a similar vein. I shall have to type up the meetings minutes tomorrow morning so that any of the "emotion" from the meeting is left out of them, or so im told is best practise anyway.

Additionally in the morning i spent time again on my lesson plans for the IT training, im hoping to have them sorted by next week so tahti can start testing them out to see if they are accessible and informative.

I think im going to have to put my head down for the next few weeks though as i think it will be hard work up till the end of August so that i can get these lessons written.

I have a qustion for you to finsish with... What would you like to see/hear from this blog? I ask this as i have difficulty deciding what to write. your thoughts please

T.

No comments: