Tuesday 14 August 2007

Its all about IT training

Today my day has been very geared towards IT and the traiing of it, apart from a brief irritating restbite in between observing wendy give an IT lesson and writting up my lesson plans.

I have now gaged an idea of how i should try to structure the lessons and what i would need to do to make them fully accesible. It was interesting to see how mch you can operate a computer without a mouse (admittedly i shold be much better at this but due to lazyness i havnet really put the effort in).

Registering for an NVQ is a total farse in my opinion... i feel like without Jess's (KTP modules 2 and 3 participant) help i would have never found out how to do it or where to go... ridiculous AND thanks to Andrew for helping me fill otu a totally inaccessible form anyways that should now start in about six weeks time according to Jess (ever so efficent down at Momenta)!

Well tonight i think i will continue trying to work on these lesson plans as i said last week working late has its benifits and whilst its fresh in my head i think i will get a fair aount sorted with it.

farewell for now
Tim

No comments: